Miyerkules, Agosto 8, 2018

Reflection

When the school year started we were ready to learn a lot of thing from our teachers we were ready for new knowledg, new challenges and many more. The topic in our first quarter is about the internet, history of the internet and blog. We have talked and learned about the internet and the great inventors of it and the types of it. I learned and discovered a lot of new things about internet and its history. This will improve my knowledge about technologies  and about the blog at first i thought it was about the videos but when i learned their spelling i was confused

The problems i have encountered in our subject is the blogging we were all task to do this and it is required to finish it all i have problems about the time because i didnt finish most of it in time because i have a lot to do and this can also help my thingking about topics and i am not good at making blogs but ill do it for my grades

I surpassed this challenges by the help of  others i mean my classmates amd thingking that i can do this that i trust myself that i have to do this for my grades and make my knowledge great and can improve by confidence and thoughts about blogging

I will use all the teachings and knowledge i learned in my everyday life and use it in a goodway i will also share this knowledge to my friends and family that i discovered alot and hope to improve my self

6 (na) komento: