Linggo, Marso 3, 2019

My Big Dreams

     Everyone has some ambition or the other. As children we get fascinated by several things every now and then and aspire to achieve them as we grow. Some dreams and aspirations remain intact even as we grow and we work hard to achieve them. It is very important to have a dream/ goal in life as it is only when you aspire to achieve something you get motivated to work hard to bring it in your life.

     Everyone has a career dream. As kids, I also dreamt of becoming a Doctor then as I grew I was fascinated by the Big Buildings and wanted to become an Engineer however it was only when I completed my highschool that I realised that I had a technical bent of mind and decided to get into Business Management. At the same time i want to be the richest man alive and help those people in need

     There is no harm in dreaming big however choose your path wisely keeping in mind your potential and other aspects. Don’t set unrealistic career goals.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento