Linggo, Marso 3, 2019

New year New me

     When the new year comes around it seems like the perfect time for self-improvement.Even though I’ve always failed my New Year’s resolutions, every year I promise myself that this time will be different. I’ve tried everything from being a vegetarian to starting my homework earlier to giving up Facebook. Each time after about a month (at most) I’ve given up. Why do I even bother? I don’t feel that bad when I break my resolutions but sometimes I wish I could do better.

     2019 has come, another year another chapter of my life. Last year was cool but not too good because of the challenges I've been faced and experience that i know, will be continue in this year. I want to take this chapter of my life happy, lightly and peacefully. I'll make every seconds to be memorable with my friends, family and classmates as this serves as our last school year together. I'll value them, everyone and everything that come along, I'll show my love and care for others always
   
     Changing is not bad if you do it for a good reason and its bad if you do it in a bad reason changes can affect our outside world like our friends and other but it all depends on you 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento